In this assessment we will place more focus on the role of TCP/IP protocols on the networks. We will also cover IP addressing. Paper in following format APA, Times New Roman, 12 Font
- Describe the role of the TCP, IP and UDP protocols on an enterprise network.
- Describe the concept of IP addressing and subnet masks for the hospital’s network.
- Specify the network and subnet IDs and the IP addresses used for different devices on the hospital’s network.
- Describe the difference between assigning static vs. dynamic IP addresses.
- List the differences between private and public IP addresses used at the hospital for the private network and access to the Internet.
- Describe the role of the DHCP and DNS servers on the hospital’s network