APA FORMAT SCHOLARLY ARTICLES AND REFERENCES ONLY/ NO PLAGARISM
You selected a topic and conducted research. Now begin to bring form to your paper by creating an outline. Creating a quality outline will show you places where you need to add more research and also provide a structure for your rough draft.
An example of an outline for any topic is below (Please include your actual information, in detail, within each space):
- Opening to capture interest
- Transition sentence that leads to thesis
- First Supporting Evidence
- Second Supporting Evidence
- Personal experience
- Third Supporting Evidence
- Personal Experience
- Wrap up essay by summarizing or restating your thesis.