Project Plan Part 3
Continue developing the comprehensive project proposal outline.
Develop the strategies used to execute the project.
Include the following:
- Strategies for management of human, physical, and financial resources, including the following:
- Temporary resources
- Permanent resources
- Work plan management (deliverables management)
- Quality assurance strategies
- Communication strategies
- Documentation management strategies
- Change request management strategies
- Contingency plans
Develop the strategies used to monitor the project.
Address the following when developing your monitoring strategy:
- Critical path
- Resource levels
- Change requests
- Scope creep
- Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.