You will be pre-assigned as a team to one of the following Units: Unit Fourteen: Eye, Ear, and Skin Drugs; Unit Fifteen: Endocrine Drugs; Unit Seventeen: Reproductive and Gender-Related Drugs; Unit Eighteen: Emergency Drugs.
This is a 4 week activity. You will stay in your team for each of the weeks that follow.
Prepare a 15 minute Summary Presentation for class to include the following:
- Summary of the Unit/Classification
- Minimum of three types of drugs or supplements
- Typical routes of administration
- Common side effects and adverse effects
- Special considerations
- Common Nursing interventions