Write an informal essay that analyzes your writing style and reflects on the growth you have made as a writer. You will also develop new writing goals for yourself.
- Be two to three pages double spaced
- Be organized in a clear and understandable way
- Include discussion of your personal writing style, your growth as a writer, and your future goals
- Include specific examples and quotes from your Writing Notebook as well as from your final draft writing
- Be carefully edited for spelling, punctuation, and grammar
GENERAL THEME OF ESSAY: how i struggled with writing in the beginning and then found my own unique style and voice and my goals are to continue with more creative and advanced writing in the future.