When performing an evaluation to determine the performance or health of a company, it is important to identify and evaluate any current or potential risks the company might face.
In this assignment, you will perform a risk assessment for TransGlobal Airlines to better understand its business environment.
Perform a risk assessment for TransGlobal Airlines and write a report describing the results.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Identification : Identify two risks the company is facing, including at least one high-impact risk.
- Identify the balanced scorecard component each risk corresponds to.
- Classify the risk based on these two types:
- Evaluation : Determine whether the probability and impact of each identified risk is low, medium, or high. Justify your evaluation of the impact and probability of each risk.
- Mitigation : Recommend a possible risk-prevention or mitigation strategy for each identified risk.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a 1- to 2-page Word document using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.