Week 5 Case Study Comparison Presentation
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation detailing your case study, your living environment comparisons, and your team’s decision for the individual or couple. It is very important that as you address the questions below, you relate the information to your individual and his or her situation. In your presentation, address the following:
- Compare active adult and senior communities. What are the main differences? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
- What are two specific regulations governing assisted living facilities? How do these differ in another state?
- What types of services do assisted living facilities offer? What types of clients do they serve?
- What are the common sources of reimbursement for assisted living? What affect might these have on care?
- What governing bodies oversee skilled nursing facilities? How do these differ between states?
- What are the common sources of reimbursement for skilled nursing? What affect might these have on care?
- What resources can be used to select an appropriate facility? How can people find these sources?
- What are some effects of culture change in the continuum of care? How might future generations continue to affect it?
- How have philosophies of technology-based living progressed over the last 10 years? How might they progress over the next 10?
- What living environment option do you believe is the best for your individual? Explain why.
- Include detailed speaker notes.
20 Slides with Title and Reference Pages
Scored: Full Points
LTC/315 week 5