Examine a famous leader applying concepts and theories explored in this course.
Follow this outline:
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
1) Start with an introduction section describing the selected leader.
2) Summarize the leadership theory that you will be addressing.
PART 2: LITERATURE REVIEW
1.) Define leadership.
2.) Explore and discuss the traits, behaviors, and relationships found in successful leaders.
3.) Identify and discuss the six leadership theories.
PART 3: LEADERSHIP ANALYSIS
1.) Identify and discuss three specific leadership skills, three specific leadership behaviors and three specific leadership traits of this leader.
2.) Examine and discuss the single leadership skill, leadership behavior and leadership trait that you think best explains the success of this leader.
3.) Apply this leader’s approach or style to one of the six leadership theories discussed in this course.
4.) Explain why this leadership style or approach has been successful for this leader and make logical arguments supporting your case.
PART 4: CONCLUSION:
1.) Summarize the key findings in the Leadership Analysis
2.) What critical take-aways would you like to incorporate into your leadership style?
1) Prepare your report in APA 7 format.
2) Report must be typed, double-spaced, 12-point font, 12-15 pages. (Page count does not include title page or reference list.)
3) Cite all work referenced and include a reference page.
4) Proofread the document carefully before submission
Select one of the following leaders.
1. Mother Teresa
2. Gengis Khan
3. Mahatma Gandhi
5. Nelson Mandela
6. Warren Buffett
7. Bill Clinton
8. Aung San Suu Kyi
10. Dalai Lama
11. Jeff Bezos
12. Fred Smith
13. Howard Schultz
14. Malala Yousafzai
15. Martin Luther King Jr.
16. Ronald Reagan
17. Malcolm X
18. Barack Obama
19. Steve Jobs
20. Bill Gates
21. Robert Mueller
22. Greta Thunberg
23. Vladimir Putin
24. Mark Zuckerberg
25. Elon Musk