https://finegradetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x75.png 0 0 FinegradeTutors https://finegradetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x75.png FinegradeTutors2022-11-24 21:09:512022-11-24 21:09:51Group discussion | Applied Sciences homework help
Group discussion | Applied Sciences homework help
For this group activity, after watching the series House, M.D. episode, Needle in a Haystack, you will need to participate in a group discussion: Medical Team, Legal Team, or Ethics Team. You can select to work in a group based on your interest.
- Medical Team: Write a CASE STUDY defending the medical treatment of Stevie to show that your treatment was after all, successful!
- Legal Team: Write a CASE STUDY for Mr. Lippa’s case against the hospital.
- Ethics Team: Write a CASE STUDY evaluating the treatment of the Lippa family by Dr. Foreman re: Dr. X’s complaint.
You will need to:
- Participate in your group discussion to discuss issues that might be included if you were going to write a case study for this case.
- Follow the guidelines from So You Want to Make a Case out of It Links to an external site.. This document will be opened in a new window. Each student might want to develop information in the template.
- Use outside research as necessary to aide you in medical, legal, or ethical, jargon or evidence; but use only facts from the case or the fact pattern. In other words, you cannot make-up any new facts in your discussions.