Watch the Diagnosing Change video for help getting started on your assignment.
Using the organization that your professor has approved, synthesize the organization’s readiness for change. Evaluate whether or not to implement your new program, policy, practice, or procedure. You must submit a 4–6-page paper.
write a 4–6-page paper in which you:
- Describe the company in terms of industry, size, number of employees, and history.
- Analyze in detail the current HR practice, policy, process, or procedure that you believe should be changed.
- Formulate three valid reasons for the proposed change based on current change management theories.
- Appraise the diagnostic tools that you can use to determine an organization’s readiness for change. Propose two diagnostic tools that you can utilize to determine if the organization is ready for change. Defend why you believe the diagnostic tools selected are the best choice for diagnosing change in the organization.
- Using one of the diagnostic tools you selected, assess the organization’s readiness for change:
- Provide results of the diagnostic analysis.
- Explain the results.
- Interpret whether or not the organization is ready for change. Substantiate your conclusion by referencing current change management theories.